Dardanelle, AR Launching State of Art Digital Currency
The Story of The Ark Digital Currency for Arkansas
See The Ark here www.smartcommunitytech.com
1. What if the first 2500 people who purchased Apple stock at .25 cents were all put into a group called an Apple Block rather than a Word doc.
2. No single person, entity, or company held a record of these transactions. There were no servers at Apple HQ or the N.Y. Stock Exchange which held a record of the transactions.
3. Instead, the records were public, any person (no matter their race, color, financial background, religious beliefs, bank account, or immigration status) could download the software and have a record of these transactions on their computer.
4. Each person’s computer became a server so that nobody could steal the information without stealing it from 1000s of people all around the world at the same time.
5. But nobody actually knew the name and address of the people who purchased the Apple stock since it was encrypted, it was pseudonymous. There were no dark pools, secret IPOs, and other Wall Street insider advantage games, the playing field was leveled.
6. Each person who purchased Apple stock was given a private key which they could hold in their hand using a thumb drive or any storage system they desired so there was no online record to be stolen.
Rather than ‘cold storage’ described above, people could also use an exchange like Coinbase which featured 255 million dollars in insurance which is far better than FDIC insurance.
Coinbase would handle the cold storage and make depositing, transferring, and selling a variety of assets much more secure than any bank.
In addition, people could order a VISA or MC and use it anywhere these cards are accepted but without the big banks owning their data. They could also transfer any amount to anyone in the world without near the fees taken by Western Union and other intermediaries. No wait either, it happens within seconds.
7. Anyone could purchase Apple stock at .25 cents even if they did not have a bank account, were not an accredited investor, did not have a birth certificate or even a driver’s license. And even more shocking, some of the people who purchased Apple stock were illegal immigrants. They even set up Apple Stock ATM’s so anyone could get it at 1000s of locations.
8. For every 2500 people who purchased Apple stock, the transactions were put into an Apple Block of transactions (a ledger of transactions) and sent to a group of people who had to solve a math problem to verify the transactions were accurate.
9. The person or computer that solved this math problem was awarded 50 shares of Apple stock as a reward. Once a computer solved this math problem, all the other people had to confirm that this person solved the puzzle correctly, they had to come to agreement or consensus.
10. Once everyone agreed that the computer or person solved the puzzle correctly, that person was awarded 50 shares of Apple stock. Everyone started over and repeated the process every 10 minutes.
11. Each block of transactions was linked or chained to the other block through a computer algorithm called Secure Hashing which was invented in the 70s and borrowed by Apple to connect the blocks.
12. Steve Jobs put a limit on the number of shares to be issued at 21 million.
Here is the BIG Problem!
1. There is no Steve Jobs.
2. There is no office, no employees, no people, not even a product.
3. There are no Apple computers, no iPads, no phones, nothing.
4. This is why Apple stock could not be put on NASDAQ or the N.Y. Stock Exchange, there was nobody to ring the bell, there were no profits, there were no employees since there was no boss!
Do you know what everyone thought?
1. This is a scam.
2. Apple stock could go to zero, there is nothing backing Apple Stock.
3. We have never heard of a company without a CEO, no employees, and no product.
4. How dare Apple bypass brokers, middle-men, intermediaries, and the good ol boy system where we get all of the profits. We will spread rumors to all the brokers in town so they can trash Apple stock.
5. The smear campaign started; the first era of fake news occurred.
6. Most people are nothing more than sheep, they believed the lies.
7. Human beings could not get their arms around technologies that did not need people to make decisions but rather put decisions into code which eliminated corruption and confirmation bias.
This all started in 2008 when a mysterious entity known as Satoshi Nakamoto apparently got fed up with corruption and financial crimes occurring in the 2008 economic meltdown of fake money.
How are we doing today in 2020? Is this still a scam?
1. Some are still saying it is a scam although we now know that everyone who does so is probably corrupt.
2. We found one illegal immigrant who risked $1000.00 in the beginning of the story since he did not have a bank account or ID. This illegal immigrant pooled money from 4 other co-workers in the field and bought a thumb drive of their transaction for $1000.00. $200.00 each from 5 illegal immigrants.
3. Everyone in the group is a multi-millionaire now even though each one put up $200.00
4. All of the smart people started getting greedy and wanted to be multi-millionaires like the illegal immigrants, so they just started buying Apple stock like crazy without learning about the technology behind Apple stock. Nobody had seen this before so very few people even knew how to describe it.
5. Amazingly enough, in November of 2020 there are still very few people who know how to describe the technology behind this unique Apple stock but they are learning it’s much bigger than just stock or money.
6. We now realize that blockchain technology can be applied to just about anything that stores information on a computer, isn’t that every vertical?
We still don’t understand how the technology can secure voting, eliminate corruption, and transform politics through smart contracts, but people are figuring it out, we have.
7. Since the original story started with blocks of transactions which were connected by a Secure Hashing Algorithm using 256 Bits or SHA256 for short and most people don’t have a creative bone in their body, we decided to call this Block Chain Technology.
WARNING: If this story were not true, it would be impossible to believe.
1. A college kid who was being bullied and made fun of but loved girls wanted to figure out a way he could get a date. He was ugly, skinny, and had no money but he did have an idea.
2. He knew a couple of athletes who were twins and had a weird name called Winklevoss.
3. He copied their idea and added a few minor tweaks so guys could communicate with girls easier and see which ones were hot.
4. If he put pictures of girls faces online so everyone could see their face and comment on them, that would be pretty cool.
5. He knew he could not put their naked body online but he had access to a yearbook so he could take those pictures and make a chat room where people could talk to the picture of the girl.
6. He did not know what to call it, so he decided on The Facebook.
7. A guy who founded another company told him to drop the word THE and call it FACEBOOK.
8. Sure enough, this guy became one of the most powerful men on planet earth due this idea and now he wants to borrow from the other crazy idea and become the new Caesar Augustus of planet earth.
WARNING: Can you imagine being an alien and watching this take place? How crazy are these earth people?
What happened next?
Stay tuned for Libra in 2021. If things play out like they have in the past. Something beyond our wildest imagination will occur.
What we do know.
1. This weird technology will change the world. Those who understand it will transform all of society as we know it today.
2. It is called The God Protocol or The Trust Protocol. If this were not true, would it be believable?
3. We are learning very rapidly that our entire world is changing very quickly. We can’t trust people or governments and we now have the technology to make sure we don’t need too.
We are using this technology to bring people, communities, and families together. We are using an innovative membership at just $4.95 per month where 50% of the membership fee goes to the community and special needs by smart contract.
We have transformed customer loyalty and are now rewarding people with real currency rather than Chick-fil-a points or Starbucks stars.
Data is protected with post quantum cryptography and allows consumers to be compensated from big tech firms who desire to use their browsing history or geo location data.
We have a number of innovative concepts we will share at a later date.
Steve Schroeder CEO/Founder — email@example.com